Friday, January 3, 2014

Hello 2014



Assalamualaikum and hi!

It's been a while and without me realizing, it's already 2014! I would just like to update a number of things. First of all, the reason that I've been busy is that I have a job now, alhamdulillah :) The job is nothing fancy and is very basic-level but I'm grateful that at least I have earned my first income now. And I am grateful that after a long, long time (years) of looking forward to the day that I receive my first paycheck, the day finally came. On that day, I had given a part of my hard earned salary to my parents as a gift and nothing felt better than that particular kind of satisfaction. All praises to Him. :)

Next update, is regarding my physical health. People closest to me would know that I have been suffering from severe period pains every month which have costed my body weight and overall physical health to plummet. Usually when the period pain strikes, it would basically be hell for me. I would be given shots by the doctor, vomit every 10 minutes for a whole day, toss and turn and cry for help, and (just occasionally if not rarely) overdose on painkillers and my family would have to rush me to the hospital. Oh and I have fainted too once. So a couple of months ago I figured that something has to be done to get me fixed. I needed to know what's really happening inside of me. To make the long story short, I went to see a couple of doctors recently and they found that I have a cyst grown inside my womb close to my left ovary. Good news is, it's just a cyst and not a fibroid which is more dangerous and complicated. Bad news is, if after 3 months of consuming the medications prescribed to me and the cyst is still there, I will have to undergo a surgery to remove it.

When I first knew about this, Tuhan saja yang tahu segala rasa dalam hati ni. Scared, blur, anxious, lost; all kinds of mixed feelings. But mostly blur lol.

I know I can't rely only on the medications prescribed by the doctors, I have to find extra ways to help myself. Thus, I'm taking natural health supplements in my diet. I'm a firm believer on natural method of healing especially through a healthy diet. Other than that, tawakkal and redha.

Okay to lighten things up, I have decided that this year, 2014, I will do more of the things that I love which is handcrafts and art. So, I will make more felt art cushions, sew more and express my creativity more through various ways.

I don't know what the future has in store for me, but I really hope that this year would bring more happiness and rezeki in my life. I'm looking forward to all the good things that will cross my path. To those reading this, I wish you a happy new year and I pray that you will meet all your new year's resolutions. Thank you so much for taking your time to read my humble blog.

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment